|Item||National (Ghanaian students)||
Regional (Students in West African Sub-region)
|International (Includes regional students)|
|GHS||USD @ 8ghs/$||USD||USD|
|Tuition & Registration||12,239.00||1,529.88||10,026.00||11,510.00|
|Airfare & Local travel||12,000.00||1,500.00||4,500.00||4,500.00|
|Research And Training Support|
|Project Support (Research Funds)||36,000.00||4,500.00||4,500.00||4,500.00|
|Laptop & External Hard Drive||12,000.00||1,500.00||1,500.00||1,500.00|
Optional cost may be borne by a student as applicable
- Students may make alternative arrangement for accommodation or subscribe to the highly competitive University of Ghana accommodation.
- Airfare and local travel cost may be catered for by students themselves or may be paid to WACCI.
- Students may need approximately this amount as subsistence for the 2-year period of study.
- Non-Ghanaian students will require medical insurance. Ghanaian students who do not have the National Health Insurance may be enrolled on a private health insurance scheme.
- Non-Ghanaian students will require residence permit for each year of study.
- The language of instruction is English. Francophone students with little proficiency in English are required to enroll on an English Language Proficiency Programme offered by the University of Ghana Language Centre (UGLC). The same applies to Anglophone students who want to learn the French language.
- Students are required to possess laptop and external hard drive. Students who do not have laptop and external hard drive may pay the cost to WACCI to procure for them.
- The fees are revised upwards annually